We are looking for a Senior Brand Consultant to join and inspire our Bucharest team. This role can lead to agency partnership.
What’s It About
As a Senior Brand Consultant at Storience, you will apply strategic, analytical and creative thinking to solve challenging brand issues for clients across industries, throughout Europe.
You will be responsible for evaluating and responding to client needs, and you will contribute substantially to project delivery with thinking, project management, and presentation development and delivery.
You will also manage our small but growing Bucharest-based team.
A Day In The Life
- Listening to and understanding clients’ needs to build project proposals.
- Conducting in-depth interviews with client management and key stakeholders.
- Analysing brand inputs (from client perceptions to competitor insights and macro-economic data) to generate actionable conclusions and recommendations.
- Conducting agency-client workshops to develop brand definitions and brand management plans.
- Collaborating with strategists, designers and other creative professionals to explore and develop strategic and creative ideas.
- Contributing to the development and storyline of client presentations. Effectively communicating with, and presenting to external client teams.
- Providing feedback in a constructive manner to all team members. Coaching and mentoring the subordinate(s), thus making sure that the projects get a high-quality input from them as well.
- Quickly picking up skills and knowledge in new areas.
- Planning and executing business development activities for the local (Romanian) market, specifically in the form of content marketing and high-level networking. Note: we never require hard-selling or cold-calling.
Typical Background & Attributes
- 8+ years excelling in a field such as brand strategy, brand management, innovation or strategic planning, strategy consulting, corporate strategy
- Experience as a team manager for at least a year
- Outstanding communication, writing and interpersonal skills in Romanian and English
- Problem solving skills and the ability to judge design
Culture and Perks
You will join a culture of learning in a flat organisation, where ideas count more than job titles. Being progressive, insightful, resourceful and human is what bonds us.
You’ll get generous vacation time and a custom learning program on top of the usual perks (new laptop and unlimited mobile internet).
If you stick around and make a difference, this role can lead to agency partnership.
Think you’re a 90% match or above? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your CV in English, as well as your answer to the following questions:
- Why brand consultancy?
- Why Storience?
- What is a great brand reconstruction opportunity in Romania and why?
If it strikes a chord, be sure you’ll hear from us.